Monday, September 14, 2009

Welcome Wobbles....

Well, in order to help alleviate my sadness at losing my amazing housemate Stacy, I decided to get a cat. There's a great organization in Bangkok called "SCAD" (Soi cats and dogs) who take in strays and help them find good homes. So, I went there and immediately like Wobbles (so named because one of her back legs is completely paralyzed, she kind of drags herself around on her front legs). They found Wobbles stuck in a drainage grate outside the center, and thought that maybe she had been previously hit by a car. So, with a story like that, how could I resist?

Anyway, she's no longer a city cat, but now a country girl. She's only been here a week and is still pretty nervous, she hides most of the day and comes out more at night. But she'll get there....



Daytime Hideout:


Nighttime - she owns the bed!

No comments: