Saturday, July 28, 2007

Yes I'm getting Old!

ECB Youth Graduation Banquet: In June I also went to a graduation banquet for kids that I had taught in middle school youth group many years ago when I was working at the Evangelical Church of Bangkok. What fun to see these kids all grown up, no longer awkward, blowing soda out of their noses and taking pictures of their feet (well, some of them were still doing those things!). I was so proud of them as they all survived high school, were still speaking to their parents and seeking the Lord. It was fun too to catch up with parents of the kids that I hadn't seen in years. It was a great night that really honored and celebrated the kids.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nobody's going to believe you're getting old if you dress like that! Is that one of those silk scarves?